- This event has passed.
How to use smart home technology
In this free online presentation, learn about smart home technology and how it works. Register for the ‘Smart home technology’ online presentation on Tuesday 18 of October at 9 – 10am (AEST), hosted by the eSafety Commissioner as part of the Be Connected initiative.
This session covers:
· what smart home technology is
· the benefits of smart home technology
· what you need to set up a smart home
· how a voice assistant works
· how to protect your information and keep yourself safe
Register now to book your spot.
Be Connected is a joint initiative between the Department of Social Services, eSafety and Good Things Foundation to increase the confidence, skills and online safety of older Australians.